Changing your performance for the better starts with having an understanding of where you are today. Our Mental Toughness Assessment will test how you respond in six key areas:
- Belief in Your Purpose: Are you clear about what you are doing and why? Do you feel passionate about your work?
- Resilience: Do you struggle to stay positive when things get difficult?
- Internal Motivation: Does a burning drive inside you keep you going every day?
- Control: Do you find yourself caught up in the things you can’t control?
- Self-Belief: Do you believe in yourself and in your future enough to shrug off temporary setbacks?
- Competition: Do you struggle to play to your full potential or are you inconsistent?
We then measure your answers to create your Mental Toughness Indicator (MTI), your Mental Toughness Type (MTT) and a customized training routine. Carefully answer the following questions as truthfully as possible for the most accurate results. The information will not be shared, distributed, used for research or anything else of the sort. It is solely to benefit you… and help you understand if mental performance training is right for you.